Wednesday, July 2

New pictures, and request

First and foremost, we've uploaded some new pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/AnatGiora/ZionGrandCanyonAndLakePowell

Second, we're curious to know how all of you are doing. Both of us have the feeling that communication has been fairly one-sided, because we've been posting in the blog and not corresponding individually. So we'd be really happy to hear from you all - you can either comment here in the blog (if you don't mind your comment being open for everyone to read), or send us email:

giora.unger@gmail.com
anat.prior@gmail.com
nogi.unger@gmail.com
hadas.unger@gmail.com

Love and hugs,
Anat

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Everybody!
Whats up ya`ll? Well one thing i can tell ya is that i`m having a spectacualar time. I enjoy hiking, camping and just being in nature. Well i`ll be expecting some comments from ya`ll soon! be sure to write a ton.
Bye,
Nogalicious

Unknown said...

Hi Nogi!
Sounds like you are having a ball! I'm sure it beats school... Give kisses to your sisters and to the two oldies you're travelling with.
Daniella

Wolfgirl said...

Great pictures! For me, some of the pictures seem like Deja Vu -- Seeing Noga, Hadas and Maayan reminded me of 3 sisters who came to visit my family in Framingham, MA when they visited from Israel (this was before Ayelet was born). I think we still have the pictures as proof... I'll have to ask my dad to find them and post them up.

Enjoy!
Stacy