Sunday, June 29

Boating in Lake Powell

Hi this is Noga.

I am writing from the Navajo Indian Reservation in Arizona. Yesterday Mommy, Hadas and I went on a boat ride. At first we were in Lake Powell which was not so cool but then we entered Antelope Canyon which was the most beautiful thing on the boat ride. By the way, the boat ride was an hour and a half. We saw the most amazing sandstone cliffs in the world. Mommy, Hadas and I took lots of pictures. I will never forget that boat ride.
Bye for now,
Noga!!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Hi Guys, we miss you!!! It sounds like you are having a fabulous time! Thank you for sharing your photos!
Natasha & Pete

Anat said...

Hi!

Good to hear from you! We are indeed having a great time. Enjoy bookgroup tonight, Tasha - please send my love to everyone.
Anat