Friday, July 25

Traveling With Kids 2

I previously referred to traveling with kids, and how different it is from traveling as a young couple. Several characterizations can be made, such as food being a central theme (try convincing an 18 months old she can wait a couple hours for dinner…), or the transition from a backpack to a packed mini-van. The latter turned my clinging to my sophisticated light-weight-burn-on-every-liquid-fuel-in-every-altitude cooking stove into a joke. After experiencing the bulkier (but more than sufficient) propane stove, Noga had a clear-cut definition of my MSR stove: “oh, I see, it does the same thing but takes much more work, right?!” ;-)
Giora

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good on ya Nog!
I don't understand how come your father didn't reach this conclusion earlier :-)