Thursday, August 12

A decade of parenthood

Dear family and friends,

This brief posting is meant to convey one thing - happiness.
I realize it might come across as somewhat corny, but I'll take that risk :-)

There are certainly also negative things going on in my life - my back is giving me a lot of pain, not allowing me any regular and fun exercise; my general health is not at its best; Anat is weak and tired of the pregnancy (getting there, real soon now...).
However, these are minor compared to having Maayan, Hadas and Noga and living our routine family life. The love and affection I get from these 3 princesses is something I can't explain in words. Cuddling with Maayan when she goes to bed, hugging and kissing Hadas when she wakes up, caressing Noga (well, when she allows me, she's now literally a teenager...) and chatting with her about this and that - all these little things make me very happy.

Two days ago, we celebrated Noga's birthday and 10 years of parenthood for us.
These have undoubtedly been the best 10 years of my life!

Giora

No comments: